Become A Stockist
Become A Stockist
YUMI is a uniquely flexible and bespoke technique that combines eyelash enhancement and tinting. While it is easy to control, it requires great precision, skill and hygiene. Each treatment must be personalised to your clients, and it is vital that you understand how to do this.
We constantly get feedback from therapists telling us that our training is the best they’ve ever attended. Taught by approachable, enthusiastic trainers, ourYUMILash training will arm you and your salon with the knowledge and confidence to make recommendations to your clients, carry out in salon treatments and drive retail sales.
What your training includes
YUMI Lash Lift and Tint – ONE DAY THEORY AND PRACTICAL TRAINING
- YUMI is the cult lash treatment taking the industry by storm internationally
- Creates a longer arch with added volume and depth that enhances natural lashes. Ideal for clients who want a natural look and finish
- No mascara, extensions or potent adhesives
- Lasts 8-12 weeks, 45 minute treatment – the ultimate ‘lunch time lashes’
- Low maintenance andnon-invasive allowing for a wider client appeal and high repeat sales
- On completion of your YUMI training you will be ready to perform YUMI treatments straight away
Internationally Renowned Training
- Expert training from the leaders of the lash industry
- Small group sizes so that you get the essential one-on-one time with our trainers
- Starter kit of YUMILash products including our exclusive range of tints, so you can start earning straight away
- YUMILash Lift and Tint course is insurer-approved and certified
- The highest standards of technique, hygiene and commercial skills, so you can be confident when you return to your salon
Grow Your BusinessWith YUMI
- Exclusive marketing materials to promote YUMILashes in your salon
- Dedicated account manager to help grow your YUMI Clientele
If you want to boost your salon income and refresh your treatment offer, YUMI Lashes is the answer. For more information about training, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.