Being a responsible business lies in the way we operate. Led by strong principles and our inclusive and ethical culture translates in how we approach business, environment, community and colleagues. We understand that choosing a new treatment or product for your salon can sometimes be an overwhelming experience. Guided by our principles we ensure that becoming part of the YUMI family is the right thing for you and your business
Why YUMI Lashes?
- YUMI is the cult lash lift treatment taking the industry by storm internationally
- Creates a longer arch with added volume and depth that enhances natural lashes
- Ideal for clients who want a natural look and finish
- No mascara, extensions or potent adhesives
- The treatment takes 45 minutes and can last up to 8-12 weeks - the ultimate 'lunch time lashes'
- Low maintenance and non-invasive allowing for a wider client appeal and high repeat sales
YUMI is a unique flexible and bespoke technique that combines eyelash enhancement. while it is easy to control, it requires great precision, skill and hygiene. Each treatment must be personalised to you clients, and it is vital that you understand how to do this.
We constantly get feedback from therapists telling us that our training is the best they've attended. Taught by approachable, enthusiastic trainers, our YUMILash training will arm you and your salon with knowledge and confidence to make recommendations to your clients, carry out in salon treatments and drive retail sales.
Why YUMI Feet?
Designed to get rid of calluses in just 15 minutes, Yumi Feet’s De Si Jolis Pieds treatment provides a simple, effective and cost-effective solution for calluses that can be used by all beauty professionals.
With immediate results, this revolutionary product, 100% developed and made in France, meets very strict quality standards, enabling it to secure the loyalty of its customers.
In accordance with the most demanding requirements in terms of quality, the De Si Jolis Pieds treatment is a class I medical device.